- 450000.00 - 1800000.00 INR
- 11/22/33 KV Volt (V)
- 400/415/433 Volt (V)
- Oil Cooled/ Air Cooled
- Oil Immersed
- 50-60 Hertz (HZ)
- Three Phase
- Double Winding
Features of Furnace Transformer
- Electrostatic earth shield provided between primary and secondary side windings for protection of rectifier elements against voltage surges in primary side windings.
- Use reduced current densities to limit losses due to harmonic currents.
- Use reduced flux density to limit core losses due to harmonic flux.
- Designed to suit 6 Pulse / 12 Pulse or other rectifier circuits as required by furnace manufacturer. Two active parts in one tank can also be provided.
- Confirming to I.S. 2026 and I.S.1180 specifications for power transformer and specifications for rectifiers.
IS 1180, IS 2026
500 KVA, 250-5000 KVA
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Central India
Survey No. 112/1/2, Bhorasla, Sanwer Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452015, India